AHS Class of 1960
You have reached the web site of the Antioch High School
Class of 1960. It is a little bit password protected—not truly
secure but perhaps secure enough so that search engines won't easily
find what we have posted on our web site.
Click here to give a
UserID and a password and to get to the body of our web site.
Seven valid userid/password combinations are listed below.
In each case below, the word in ALL CAPS is a userid and BLANK
stands for the matching password.
Type both the userid and password
in all lower case without punctuation or spaces.
example, if there was a clue that said:
COUNTY BLANK, across L St.
from the high school where we experienced skidding on gravel and
learned to parallel park,
then userid is "county" and the password
Now, find a real clue below you can crack and
If you can't make a password work, email me at
- Coach BROOKS BLANK, varsity football coach before Art McGrath
- BLANK DRIVEIN, near corner of Somersville Road and the
- RIVERVIEW BLANK, restaurant across the railroad tracks in the block
behind the pool hall
- BLANK THEATER, at corner of 10th and G Streets
- BLANK and DEE, first names of the owners of a "resort" out on a
pier near the downtown Fibreboard plant where a lot of Oly and Coors
- BLANK AUDITORIUM at the high school, named after long time teacher
- OTIS BLANK, assistant principal in charge of discipline